CORN MAZE FALL FESTIVAL
TIPS & ANSWERS
We have moved!
We are now located at Blue Toad Hard Cidery
Tips & Answers to FAQs
For your best experience at the Corn Maze
- We strongly urge and prefer you pay by credit cards. Visa and Master Card accepted at the ticket booth. It keeps both of us free from handling cash during these times. You also have the option to buy tickets online.
- We do not encourage dogs on the farm. If you must bring your dog, and have no other option, please follow these guidelines: must be very friendly, remain on a leash at all times, must not go near the farm animals, clean up after them, and bring them water to drink.
- You can bring your own food. We have yummy food available from a food truck on site. We do not allow visitors to bring their own s’mores for the campfires at night (unless you have a private campfire rented) . You can purchase those from our food truck.
- Avoid the crowds and lines by visiting on an off-peak weekend. Our least crowded weekends are in September and November. The least busy times on October weekends are from 10am to noon.
- Bring water to drink. If you have little ones, you may want to include baby wipes.
- Wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in and that can get dirty.
- Always bring extra layers of clothing, as it is often colder on our farm.
- If you are coming at night bring a flashlight.
- If you have young children, a jogging stroller works great. Strollers with small wheels don’t work well on the bumpy maze paths. Wagons that you have to pull through the maze don’t work well either.
- If you want to see the corn green and thriving please come early in the season before the first frost.
- We are wheel chair accessible, though please keep in mind the entire site is a farm field with bumpy and uneven terrain.
~ Wheel chairs with all terrain wheels have made it through the maze. It is a lot of pushing to make it through the 5 acre maze pathways, but many folks have done it.
- Like us on Facebook for even more news and insider deals and tips.